All Nations Faith Temple Seventh-day Adventist Church
The All Nations Faith Temple Seventh-day Adventist Church is a member congregation of the world-wide Seventh-day Adventist denomination. We are a multi-national, multi-cultural, community-based Christian congregation empowered by the Holy Spirit to proclaim the everlasting gospel of salvation by faith in Jesus Christ. We believe in the unity of a person’s spiritual, mental and physical faculties.
In harmony with our beliefs, this congregation is committed to demonstrate love, acceptance, caring, nurturing, patience and forgiveness. We also believe that each member is a brother or a sister in Christ entrusted with spiritual gifts to be used in sharing the word of God and called by God to make an impact in our community by winning souls to Christ.
We accept the challenge of reaching our community through:
Dynamic Corporate Worship
- Nurturing members through awe-inspiring worship experience.
- Encouraging personal, family and cooperate worship, prayer and study of the Word of God.
- Uniting to exalt, magnify and praise God through dynamic and spiritually uplifting musical programs.
- Equipping families for self-development by adequately providing the necessary tools required
- to completely address the various challenges, opportunities or conditions that are likely to face the family.
- Creating significant relational groupings.
- Developing several competent social / recreational programs and activities.
- Creating Strong Pastoral / Lay visitation in the Community.
- Developing music and seasonal services as outreach.
- Promoting public awareness of church activities.
- Encouraging personal witnessing.
- Planning public evangelism.
- Establishing strong leadership resources necessary to train elected leaders to be compassionate, accountable, responsible, and effective in contributing to the accomplishment of the strategic goals of the church.
- Operating a Christ-centered day school to prepare our children for a life time of spiritual growth, intellectual exploration, personal growth, and social responsibility
- Encouraging solid, participatory decision-making process on church related business matters.
- Responding to identified community needs, and assisting in times of disaster.
- We will support our objectives by sponsoring leadership and ministry training programs and by building a new church facility.
- This commitment will be manifested in our church family, through a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
- It will be fostered by a willingness to give of our time, funds and a willing spirit. We believe that fulfilling our mission will result in a spiritually strong and growing church— a dynamic instrument for communicating God’s love in the Community.
About Seventh-day Adventists
The Seventh-day Adventist Church is a mainstream Protestant church with approximately 19 million members worldwide, including more than one million members in North America. The Seventh-day Adventist Church seeks to enhance quality of life for people everywhere and to let people know that Jesus is coming again soon.
Adventists believe a Trinity of three persons—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit—make up one God. They made salvation possible when Jesus, the Son, came to earth as a baby in Bethlehem and lived a sinless life in accordance with the Father's will. When Jesus was crucified for the sins of the people of the world and arose from the dead on the third day, victory was won for everyone.
When He returned to heaven following the resurrection, Jesus left the Holy Spirit to serve as our Comforter and Counselor. He promised to return to earth a second time to complete His plan of salvation and take His people to heaven. Adventists are among the believers who look forward to that day.
Adventists believe that God is concerned with the quality of human life, and that everything—the way we live, eat, speak, think, treat each other, and care for the world around us—is part of His plan. Our families, our children, our jobs, our talents, our money, and our time are all important to Him.