Dear Church Family,
We want to keep you updated on how our church leadership, locally and at the Conference level is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Church Board and the church leadership are monitoring local, state, and federal guidelines daily and are taking steps to implement the recommendations.
On Wednesday, 18 March 2020, The Church Board and the Pastoral Staff met and decided on the following:
- Effective 21 March 2020, Worship services will only be available via Facebook Livestream starting at 11:00 AM Saturdays, preceded by Sabbath School Lesson Study at 10:00 AM. No in-person Sabbath School classes or worship services will be held in the church.
- All ministry meetings are suspended until further notice. The board encourages meetings to be conducted virtually (online) or via Teleconference (Zoom accounts are available for your use - contact your Communications & Media Department).
- The Board and The Stewardship Committee encourages members to give online by visiting https://adventistgiving.org/#/org/ANWBAM/envelope/start. You may be able to access this site through the church’s Website or give through the Church's CashApp at 817 401-4539.
Below, you will also find accompanying letters from The Pastor and the Southwest Region Conference President.
In the meantime, we encourage you to continuously visit the following for further information:
- All Nations Faith Temple Seventh-day Adventist Church Website: https://www.dfwallnations.com/
- All Nations Faith Temple Seventh-day Adventist Church Facebook Livestream: https://www.facebook.com/dfw.allnations.31
Our thoughts and prayers are with the All Nations Church Family and Friends worldwide.
All Nations Communications & Media Team
Please click on the links below to see letters from the Pastoral Family and the SWRC President.
You may also follow the link below for Southwest Region Conference Sabbath online services: